Jewish Jewelry Shop Ani Ledodi Necklace 14K Yellow Gold And Diamond
- Set in yellow gold 14K, total weight 0.84 gr.
- The authentic Jerusalem stone – 1
- Diamond, clarity SI, color G-H, quantity – 3
- Total diamond weight – 0.03 ct.
- Pendant Dimensions: 1.6 cm 0.63″, height: 2.8 cm 1.1″
- Oval Shaped with Biblical prose – Ani Le Dodi Pendant
- “Ani L’Dodi V’Dodi Li” is a phrase often quoted in reference to love and Judaism, and it is a quote from the Song of Songs, written by the wise King Solomon. It translates to “I am my beloved’s, and my beloved is mine.” But what is the meaning behind it?
The first letters of each of the words of “Ani L’Dodi V’Dodi Li” spell out Elul, in Hebrew, the month before the high holidays, a time of repentance and self examination.